Primary Mental Care Services
Primary health care services are a complex of qualified primary mental care services.
Services provided at Mental Health Clinic (Vytenio st. 59, Vilnius):
- For children and teenagers under 18 and their parents;
- For persons registered at Centro poliklinika;
- For persons registered at other medical institutions in Vilnius, willing to get services at our institution.
Patients not from our institution, willing to get services, have to complete an application form and deliver it to the reception of Mental Health Clinic.
Advance registration is obligatory (except for emergency)
Register by telephone: +370 5 265 8564
You have to provide us with your ID while registration (no doctor’s referral is necessary).
- Emergency services
- Outpatient primary mental health care
- Preventive mental health checks (for a job, driving license, gun, custody and etc.). At the clinic, we work following the team principle. The team consists of psychiatrist, medical psychologist, social worker, mental health nurse.
Team of specialists for children and teenagers
We consult children, teenagers and their family members. There are toys, books and other necessary tools at cozy room 305. A consultation is 1 hour long. You have to bring your child’s and your own (parents or custodians) personal document. Referral is not necessary.
Social workers will take care of your social wealth and help solve your problems +370 5 233 5231. You can address them yourselves or when other specialists refer you.
There are such activities in the activity room:
Holidays are celebrated; excursions to museums and exhibitions are organized and other.
We provide substitution treatment with methadone: this therapy is applied for the drug addicts. These patients can attend pharmacotherapy with the referral from Vilnius Centre for Addictive Disorders. Services provided to patients: psychiatrist, nursing services, social and psychological support.