VšĮ Centro Poliklinika
Information for Pregnant Women2020 03 23
During the quarantine, blood and urine tests for pregnant women are performed every working day from 7 a.m. to 11 am. in the Clinical Laboratory, Diagnostics Center, Pylimo str. 3.
In accordance with the quarantine procedure, only pregnant women will be allowed to visit the Clinical Laboratory.
Visits to gynecologists are moved to morning hours from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tests should be done the same day before your visit to the gynecologist.
More detailed information on maternity care will be provided on working days by tel. (8 5) 251 4088 or 8 611 26 648.
During the quarantine, all scheduled consultations, elective surgeries and visits to the Clinic are cancelled. Healthcare services will be provided remotely.
STAY AT HOME, if necessary, call tel. (8 5) 244 2244.
Coronavirus hotline 1808.
1. For an appointment, please call the Clinic Call Center, tel. (8 5) 244 2244 on working days from 6.45 am. to 8 p.m.
2. During the quarantine healthcare services are provided remotely, therefore, the number of callers has increased significantly, causing frequent congestion of telephone lines. Please be patient and understanding.
3. Please call us at not more than 15 minute intervals as conversations take time. Afternoon hours are usually less busy.
4. A certificate of incapacity for work may be issued only to persons who have traveled in the last 14 days or for a childcare up to and including grade 4 (the kindergarten or school and the class should be indicated). The certificate can also be issued retroactively.
5. Patients whose disease may cause uncertainty (e.g. suspected of lying or simulating the disease) will be invited to visit our Outpatient Clinic.
Certificates of incapacity for work are not issued due to the suspension of the company's activities.