We love our patients and we will do our best
The wisdom of many nations around the world says that health is our greatest asset. If we fall ill or just want to improve our health, we seek medical help. Usually it is an outpatient clinic, where we can get help, advice and support. Medical specialists teach us and take care of our health so that we could live a long and happy life.
PI Centro Poliklinika is one of the largest outpatient personal healthcare institutions in Lithuania. It has about 133,000 patients registered and about 1 million visitors per year. Centro Poliklinika is often called the clinic of reforms, innovations and progress; the leader in its field. Its history dates back to spring of 2002, when six polyclinics in the centre of Vilnius (Lukiškių, Naujamiesčio, Senamiesčio, Pylimo, Vytenio and Žygimantų) were merged into one Public Institution – Centro Poliklinika. It was a fresh practice and there was some controversy towards it. But time has shown that the bold action of polyclinics’ consolidation was the right step to take. It allowed for more efficient use of human resources, installation of modern medical equipment, optimization of the institutional management.
Today the Clinic is proud of its modern IT solutions, computerised patient registration system, medical Laboratory that meets the highest European standards, Day Therapy and Surgery Department, Nursing, Palliative Medicine and Social Care Clinic. The Clinic participates in a number of innovative projects, has new ideas and plans to expand services provided, continuously improve their quality so that the results would make our staff and patients happy.
- We respect our patients and care of their health;
- Central location;
- Working 24/7 and on public holidays;
- A wide choice of medical services;
- Qualified specialists;
- Modern medical equipment;
- Wide variety of laboratory tests, diagnostic possibilities;
- Strong focus on health promotion and disease prevention;
- Quality rehabilitation treatment;
- Issuing medical certificates as needed;
- Quality aid from medical psychiatrists and psychologists;
- Minor surgeries performed in the Clinic;
- Reliable and fast at solving different problems